The Forest is a round style crafted in thin bio-acetate with japanese hinges, stainless steel rivets and a key-hole nose bridge for an undeniably timeless aesthetic and feel. Unisex design and ideal for most face shapes and sizes.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision lenses
- Japanese 3-barrell stainless steel hinges
- Teflon-coated hinge screws to reduce floppy arms
- Keyhole nosebridge
- Double horizontal rivets on temples and front
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
The making of our Havana acetate is truly an artisanal process. First, we make small colored pellets of various hues of yellow, brown and orange by mixing organic color powder with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources. The colored acetate pellets are then mixed and stirred by hand to achieve our speckled Havana pattern, thus making the pattern on every frame unique - no two pairs alike.
While the blue tint enhances the contours around objects and improves color perception, it can also have a calming effect on the eyes. Wear blue lenses to reduce glare during misty, foggy, and snowy conditions. All our lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.