Nimbus is a short and lightweight jacket with a versatile look that can easily be paired with your personal style – good from early fall to late spring. The bottom of the jacket is cut straight in the front but with a slightly longer and rounded ending in the back. We have used 115 gsm of Thermore EcoDown in the body and 80 gsm in the sleeves and hood for improved mobility.
Kasper is 190cm/6'3" tall and is wearing a size Large. If you are uncertain about sizing – please send us an email, and we will help you. You will find the contact form further down on this product page.
- 100% wind- & waterproof seam-sealed construction
- 100% recycled insulation from Thermore
- Weighs 630 grams in a size Medium
- Breathable two-way mechanical stretch fabric
- Waist pockets & inner pocket with zipping
- Insulated with 115 gsm Thermore EcoDown
- Fixed hood
- Integrated pull-down 3M reflective tape
Comfort zone: +10 °C to -5 °C depending on the person and additional clothes worn