More can actually be more if designed properly. Park is an oversized and extra-long parka, yet it is surprisingly lightweight. A split in the back was added to ensure mobility. The outside features four large pockets with enough room to store all of your favorite gadgets. Park II is insulated with 90/10 RDS Certified down. Recommended temperature comfort zone between +5 to -15 degrees Celcius.
Kasper is 190cm/6'3" tall and is wearing a size Large. If you are uncertain about sizing – please send us an email, and we will help you. You will find the contact form further down on this product page.
- 100% wind- & waterproof seam-sealed construction
- 100% recycled insulation from Thermore
- Weighs 1060 grams in a size Medium
- Breathable two-way mechanical stretch fabric
- Two-way front zipper from YKK
- Four waist pockets with zipping
- Four inner pockets with zipping
- Insulated with 90/10 RDS certified down
- Fixed hood
- Integrated pull-down 3M reflective tape
Comfort zone: +5 °C to -15 °C depending on the person and additional clothes worn