Our glasses are Danish design, produced by some of the world's best eyewear manufacturers, known for their experimentation with new production techniques, finishings, materials and detailing.
Each KAMO INTERNATIONAL® product is made of two basic structural pieces: the frame, which can be made entirely of cellulose recycle acetate, or entirely of metal, or a combination of the two materials, and top quality Carl Zeiss lenses.
Benefits of colored lenses
- Grey lenses is versatile and is often used for sports and outdoor activities.
- Brown lenses are popular in sunglasses because they reduce bright light by softening the contrast between the clear sky and the horizon.
- Green lenses on sunglasses reduce eye strain.
- Blue lenses makes contours stand out sharper, and they are therefore good in snow and fog.
- Yellow lenses are perfect for driving because they enhance the perception of depth and distance.